We recently shared our top 7 most transformational ‘business’ books to celebrate Book Week Scotland (16th-22nd November).
Now is your chance to win all of them, along with three of our own.
All you need to do is answer at least one of the following questions.
To win one book answer one question. To increase your chance of winning more than one book answer more than one question. You can answer all ten if you like!
- What would happen if you could you let go of the outcome whilst fighting for your business like Michael in The Surrender Experiment?
- What would your savings be like if you put aside 10% of all income like The Richest Man in Babylon?
- How successful could you be if you stopped self sabotage like Gay Hendricks did when he took The Big Leap?
- What would happen if your thoughts and actions went in the same direction as your dreams like Napoleon Hill’s interviewees?
- Could you put your Profit First rather than sales like Mike?
- What would happen if you were Getting Things Done?
- How liberating would it be to find meaning in everything that has happened this year, like Viktor Frankl did in the concentration camps during World War 2.
- How would you feel if you could see your tax return as a magical experience, kick procrastination in the butt, and file your self-assessment ‘early’?
- How would it feel to step back from the emotions that money brings, and run your business on your terms?
- What would you do with more money? 😉
- Answer at least one question (but your welcome to answer all ten).
- Specify which question(s) you’re answering.
- Email your answer(s) to email@example.com with ‘BOOK COMPETITION’ in the email subject heading.
Competition closes at midnight on 10th December 2020.
Our promise to you
For each entry that meets the terms above, we’ll pick the best answer. If you win we’ll email you on the 17th December to let you know and arrange where to send the book(s) to.
Yes, it really is that simple. No catch
It’s been a horrible year for most businesses, so we want to do something nice. Please pay it forward and share with others. We may allow more than one winner if we like the answer 😉
Remember, all you have to do is email your answer(s) – specifying which question(s) you’re answering – to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘BOOK COMPETITION’ in the email subject heading.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Helen Monaghan is a Chartered Management Accountant, accredited NLP Practitioner & Hypnotherapist, Finance Coach and both a psychology graduate and an accountancy graduate. She has authored three business books, which beautifully bring together psychology, finance, and tax to empower the reader about money. She is also the founder of HM Finance Coaching Ltd, a company that provides financial education and business mindset coaching to small businesses across the UK, in addition to accountancy services for limited companies in Scotland.
© HM Finance Coaching Ltd